CCM & the universe

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Copy Cat Master, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    [​IMG]

Hello! This is Copy Cat Master and I also known as Rony Phatom by some people in this community. I live in the beautiful, cold and white land of Narnia. The place where no one aging and live in peaceful. I am working as an agent for a club and we currently looking for new members so, if you are curious then feel free to join us! No application or requirements needed but give your soul, body and loyalty to us and the club.

I like to play games, head banging to amazing music or songs and watch anime for hobby. I like to play simulation & strategy games like Warcraft 3, League of legends, Cities: Skylines, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Sims and more! As for anime, my favourite anime is Monogatari series, D-Frag, One Punch Man and obviously more. You can check all the anime I watched here (https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Copy_Cat_Master) . My taste in music is really wide (not like certain person) but most of the time I listen to eletronic music.

I meet @Ferby and @Kieran in a SA:MP roleplay server then I meet the others through them and *coughs* past failed gravity forum *coughs*. Also, you can follow me on twitter (@copycatmaster) and add me on Steam if you want to have some funnzy with me. This is how you write an introduction @zbug !!!

I think I say all the things I want to say so, I will end my little speech here and thank you for reading it. All hail the cute cat girls!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    tazdevil1 likes this.
  2. tazdevil1

tazdevil1

Jan 2, 2017
    I suppose that means I live in Narnia as well.

3. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    That mean we are cousin!

4. tazdevil1

tazdevil1

Jan 2, 2017
    :eek:

No, just no.

zbug likes this.
  5. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    [​IMG]

*Lewd licking noises*

6. zbug

zbug Frogs

Jan 2, 2017
    Oh you and taz are cousins. As for introduction tl;dr.

Welcome nerdy cat :-)

The likes this.
  7. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    Lazy bump! This is only a quarter of what I usually write in my essay and etc.

8. The

The Master of the House Staff Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I envy your essays, that's absolutely nothing :emoji_yum:

9. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    Oh...

You have my respect.

10. tazdevil1

tazdevil1

Jan 2, 2017