Strategy [LoL] The moments when you...

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Copy Cat Master, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    The moments when you trying a champion on the free week rotation and you get S rank but you do not own the champion so, you do not get the chest drop. :C

[​IMG]

2. zbug

zbug Frogs

Jan 2, 2017
    You don't own twisted fate.. -sigh-

What lane do you main ?

3. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    I bought TF after I post this topic. xD

I main middle lane and top lane as the secondary role if I play rank.

4. The

The Master of the House Staff Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I feel like we could have a single LoL thread for just such threads? Thoughts?

What're Twisted Fate's character set and abilities then?

5. zbug

zbug Frogs

Jan 2, 2017
    Yeah, can you please make it rather then catboy having first post XD

6. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    A single pinned/big/main thread to have a short discussion or post screen shot of LoL? I guess that is fine.

7. Syn Novus

Syn Novus

Jan 3, 2017
    A big thread sounds cool.

ooh, this is easy.
    His passive allows him to get extra gold upon killing an enemy unit.
    Twisted Fate's first ability launches 3 cards in the direction you aim, the middle one going to your cursor, and the other two at slight angles from where you aimed.
    TF's W, or second ability, upon usage, makes him shuffle 3 cards, switching every half second, I think. The first card, the blue card deals the most damage and restores a set amount of mana. His second card, the red card, when selected deals slightly less damage than blue in an Area of Effect, and slows whoever was hit. The third and least damaging card, the gold card, is a single target stun.
    TF's third ability slightly increases his attack speed and every third attack, does extra damage that procs on his next attack.
    Here's TF's best part, the ultimate. Upon activation, TF reveals all enemy champions on the map. Activating it a second time with your cursor aimed at a specific spot, channels for 1.5 seconds, and instantly teleports him to that spot.

And that's all of TF's abilities, brought to you from a Twisted Fate two trick pony!

zbug likes this.
  8. The

The Master of the House Staff Member

Dec 26, 2016
    @zbug I'm happy to let you make the thread if you make it neat and tidy. You'll know what to include better than me.

@Syn Novus wow, lots of detail, thanks. That teleport seems like a really easy gank/teamfight weapon though!

9. Syn Novus

Syn Novus

Jan 3, 2017
    Yeah, the teleport along with the CC on his W let him influence other lanes a ton, it can be game changing.

The likes this.