Mobile gaming

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by The, Jan 3, 2017.

1. The

The Master of the House Staff Member

Dec 26, 2016
    A thread for taz :emoji_yum:

Thoughts on mobile gaming? Any gems out there? What sort of games do you play? Is it all just a waste of time or are they almost worthy of being classed as games?

2. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    I played Clash of Clan because my friends play it but I got bored of it and uninstalled it. Afterwards, I tried a TCG game called Shadowverse but in the end I uninstalled it because I hate the pay to win aspect in that game (Pay or grind for your whole life).

3. Kieran

Kieran Mr Moneybags Staff Member

Dec 25, 2016
    I don't do mobile gaming much. I usually sit and play puzzle games when on my break at work. I've played Pocket Mortys, that's pretty neato :emoji_smile:

4. The

The Master of the House Staff Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I must say I used to do a lot more than I do now :emoji_yum: But I never enjoyed the typical mobile 'toilet time' game.

So instead I played Clash of Clans to start off with for a while, but over a long time I've finally quit. I've heard its got a lot worse since then :emoji_yum: Vainglory is my current game really - small MOBA on mobile, which is surprisingly good.

For short games I mostly play Hill Climb Racing 2. Its a bit of nice light relief.