FPS Rainbow Six Siege

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by The, Feb 6, 2017.

1. The

The Master of the House Staff Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Seeing how RS6 was free for this weekend, I felt we should get a topic for it to discuss what we thought about it.

Supposedly a tactical shooter, I think the destruction physics was what stood out for me - compared to similar games I've played, it was refreshing to be able to shoot an enemy through the walls.

On the other hand, as I'm sure @Owen will attest, bomb traps are OP. Or maybe it was just Owen who kept dying :r

2. Owen

Owen Only Slightly Useless Staff Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I am very good at this game, I just have a very explosive personality.

But really it was a nice fun multi-player game. Hope we can play more.

zbug likes this.
  3. The

Dec 26, 2016
    Yep, #OwenRS6Pro. He might win the next world competition, I have my eye on him. :r

And yes, I was thinking of maybe getting a regular game night going every few weeks. Not necessarily just for RS6, but anything else that's shared.

4. zbug

zbug Frogs

Jan 2, 2017
    I Love rainbow six siege! It's truly fun game to play with mates. :emoji_relaxed:

5. The

Dec 26, 2016
    New patch went up recently - slight buff to Glaz even more just by fixing his sight alignment. Now you know that all your shots that miss are your mistake! Yay!

6. zbug

zbug Frogs

Jan 2, 2017
    Oh.. great. Way to say i'm still bad at the game.
    [​IMG]

7. The

Dec 26, 2016
    90% sure we're all terrible at this game! With the exception of maybe Billy.