The Book Garden

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tazdevil1, Jan 4, 2017.

1. tazdevil1

tazdevil1

Jan 2, 2017
    The Book Garden
    [​IMG]
    Welcome! Are you a bookworm? Is reading your passion? If so, you've come to the right place! This is the thread for you to discuss about all the books you've read, be it fiction, non-fiction, humour, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, or just whatever! You can recommend any books here, and meet others who share your interest.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  2. The

The Master of the House Staff Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Recently started getting into The Kingkiller Chronicles. Epic fantasy cycle, but really well written. Only just finished the first one, but it sounds very promising.

tazdevil1 likes this.
  3. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    Is visual novel and audiobook consider as book?

4. The

Dec 26, 2016
    Yeah, they're fine.

5. Copy Cat Master

Copy Cat Master

Jan 2, 2017
    Just to make sure. Do you know what is visual novel?

6. tazdevil1

tazdevil1

Jan 2, 2017
    No. Yes.
    I'd consider most visual novels as games rather than books seeing as how you can interact with them.
    Of course, another way to look at it is that they are neither games nor books, but instead another type of entertainment tool.

7. The

Dec 26, 2016
    Oh right @Copy Cat Master , those. I was under the impression you meant graphic novels, which I'm fine with being in here. Visual novels should probably go in their own thread or wherever is most suitable - I'm by no means an expert, so I'll leave it up to you to persuade @Kieran or @Owen who can make the final decision.

8. Kieran

Kieran Mr Moneybags Staff Member

Dec 25, 2016
    I would say Audiobook comes under books, as they're usually books to begin with. Visual Novels I would say are games rather than books.